Monday 7 July 2014

Ginger nut pudding

I was introduced to this easy-peasy recipe by my friend Manisha at a dinner party where she had made this pudding and got along. One bite into the pudding and I presumed it had a complicated recipe. But when I actually got to know how it is made, I could not believe myself. I had to try it as soon as possible to make sure it was the exact recipe.


Here is all that you need-



Yes, that's right !!! All you need is:

Ginger Nut cookies (I like McVitie's but you could choose any)
Cream (Dairy or soya cream)
Cold milk
Powdered white sugar (optional)


Method:

Beat the cream till it is thicker making sure that it doesn't turn into butter. Add the sugar powder if you like (please make sure you don't add too much, a tablespoon or half should be more than enough)



Now take a dish. On your working table arrange the open cookies pack, next to it place a small bowl with cold milk and keep your whipped cream next to it. This sequence will help in not missing any step and saving time.

Take a cookie, dip it into cold milk for just a second or two, then dip it into the cream and arrange in your dish.



When the dish is full, add the left over milk and cream and cover the cookies.


Cover the dish and keep it in the fridge overnight or 8 hours.

Decorate with chocolate, nuts or whatever catches your fancy and surprise yourself and your guests


.


No comments:

Post a Comment